1.10.08

new watch for me? graduation gift :D


I really like watches as its one of the very little accessories men have.
i usually go by this checklist when choosing a watch.
a) is it bulky and masculine (its the it thing now u c :P)
b) make sure its black, fav color
c) try it on, does it feel good
now as my father told me my graduation gift would be a watch, im going to have to make a decision between 3 that i havnt ever tried on but seem amazing. Keep in mind however, ive got no clue what the budget is. PROBABLY, i can get one of these, the cheapest (porsche)! cause the rest are much more expensive ! :P
1) BLACK porsche  p'6612 vhronograph pac
   












2) BLACK.. brietling proffesional aerospace 



   












  3) BLACK Rolex 
daytona chronograph
      











NOW..... i gotta find a way my dad would see this page, i cant go up to him and be bold about it you see, hed give me a slap and say shame on you for having hope.!  :P kidding, i know he will get me the porsche one, but im getting my hopes up :P

0 comments: