17.10.08

my new crib

Im in the process of designing everything in my room from the interior to the electronics going into it. so i figure what better way to keep track than writing about on my blog. I'm going to design everything using the floor plans which i will have as soon as i get back home. also, i will be using a freeware program called sweet home 3D. 
first step, the screens ! 
i think the best size for my room would be a 50-52 inch, positioned slightly low to the ground to give its value you see. 
LC-52D64U (sharp)---- the good thing about this screen is that its one of the thinnest if not the very thinnest      
PDP-LX508D (panasonic)---- however, this screen, has won multiple awards from several magazines so..!


ALSO

i want the NU WTW154 wireless TV, to put in my shower! 

GOOD IDEA EH ?:P 
until the next time, where i will complete the floor plans, and get to the surround system/speakers and the rest of the entertainment 

0 comments: