28.10.08

back in switzerland

i got back from kuwait two days ago, and its feeling like its been ages. I was the one to decide i wanted to go to a boarding school in switzerland, specifically this one since i have been to the summer camp. The first year was a blast, i don't remember a thing from it. The second year was slightly tiring. However my third, last, and senior year is proving to be a workload. i just completed my applications to the US universities, and for Babson and Bentley, all what matters is the grading period that just passed (which i did relatively good in). Should i completely stop working, should i consider this grading period the last, or should i go on trying in case i did not get accepted to neither of those and need regular acceptance. Im not sure, however im quite sure that im tired of missing my friends, family, and life back in kuwait. Im sick of working my ass off, although the time is infact going by quick. I already miss the people though, and just for the record, i only took my boat out once that week, and did not eat texas fries, which i am paying for at the moment with my hungry belly :D. 
miss you guys..!

0 comments: