15.10.08

Aim One

I recently realized that i havnt been paying too much attention to what i would like to get to do. I have been trying my best to work hard in school, and even though its paying off, for now, i do it cause i want my father to be proud of his eldest son, i want him to feel that he has raised a man he can depend on in anything at all. It is the least i can do for the great life and opportunities he let me have, not to do with money at all, because i know that money cannot buy you happiness but short term pleasure. However he does it by giving me an aim in life, and all the psychological, intellectual,  and emotional backup i need. 
back to my main point, i want to start thinking of what i would like to do. 

This post is dedicated to aim 1 :-
1) racing a Mclaren F1, or an Mv agusta, or a ferrari 599 gtb fiorano on the Nürburgring

0 comments: