17.5.09

new music 4



havn't updated my playlists in a while, and since i am going to get my license very soon (may 24th, my 18th birthday :D) i need to make playlists so i pay attention to my driving.
1TimeWave Zero-Ummet Ozcan
2) Young Love (Radio Mix)-Spencer & Hill
3) La Guitarra-Orjan Nilsen
4) The New World (Edit)-Markus Schulz
5) Love Lockdown Electro Remix (Clean)-kanye west
6) Day 'N' Nite (Crookers Remix)-kid cudi
7)  Memory (Klaas Vocal Club Mix)-Fragma 
8) Show Me Love (Dub Mix Extended)-Steve Angello & Laidback Luke Feat. Robin
9) Hot (Club Version by Play & Win)-inna
10) Everytime we touch-david guetta 
11) In And Out Of Love-Armin Van Buuren & Sharon Den Adel
12) You're Not Alone-ATB
13) meet me in montak-signalrunners
14) unattainable love-cora nova
15) love story-nadia ali
16) led there be light-rank 1

1 comments:

Patrick Semaan said...

Groovy play-list!