18.2.09

New phone


I do admit that i have a mild-serious case of technology addiction. I got the E71 in during the summer, but i was reassured that Nokia still don't have the user friendliness of other phones out there. Every time i pick my phone up, i'm like oh biggie!
The iphone is a lot of phone with its thousands if not hundreds of thousands of apps. The camera is not amazing, but other than that, the web browser, wifi, 3g, and music is all excellent. However i had purchased a 16gb touch 2nd generation.
The blackberry bold was the second on my list, which would be the ideal substitute to my e71. The bbm service is what attracted me the most. It's kind of like messaging 24/7 with a fixed cost. I do need that since I'm rarely in kuwait. It has most of the good stuff in e71, if not all, but i will be getting the bbm.

this is where i am stuck, should i stick to my phone, get the blackberry, or just get a NORMAL phone to act to the purpose it was fit for ?

0 comments: