1.12.08

2nd week into body building

Not long ago, i got off of my not-much-food diet. I had lost around 15 kilos over the duration of the summer, and before i knew it, i went from chubby to skinny. Many people convinced me that with my hight 6'1 feet, it looks quite anorexic. However, i had a plan, i wanted to loose the fat, then build muscle. I started taking NO-XPLODE creatine, and soon going to start taking whey protein. The thing is, being at a boarding school, the selection of foods is not great. Nonetheless, i did start eating quite a lot about a week ago since I'm planning to build muscle. a week ago exactly i started the creatine, and let me tell you people, its magic. It helps you increase you reps, and weight, and energy by the first try. I do however need a sustained source of protein and carbs, whey protein. I am going to start going on it soon, however i am going to go back to doing cardio so i don't gain fat. my weight went from 77 kilos to 80 in a week, partially because of water retention. get back to me in a month to see the change between the willz before the summer and the present willz at the time. :-D

0 comments: