16.9.08

This Is House Music


David Vendetta Feat. (Rachel Starr)-Bleeding Heart
I think i have an obsession with house music. I simply adore the beat, even though some of you oldies lovers would say there are no lyrics, no really instrument, and sometimes no real voices. However, everyone's got their own type of music, and this is what i love most. I tried out to be the school DJ two years ago in a DJ competition, knowing very little about it. However, because i had killer music, i wont and got the chance to play at my school several times, and at the local clubs and lounges. heres a playlist of some new titles from this summer, that may interest the house lovers out there.

1) Infinity 2008 (Klaas Vocal Edit)-Guru Josh Project
2) Wash My World (feat. Eric Carter)-Laurent Wolf
3) Shine On (Radio Mix)-R.I.O
4) Grand Canyon (Dirty South Mix)-Tracey Thorn
5) Wearing my rolex (radio edit)-Wiley
6) Domino-oxia
7) I Don't Feel Like Dancin' (Linus Loves Mix - DJ Mix)-Scissor Sister's
8) They way (Hype mix)-Klaas
9) What I Want (Club Mix)-Bob Sinclar & Fireball
10) Watch Out (feat. Shena)-Alex Gaudino 
11) Keep on rising-Posh funks
12) No stress-Laurent wolf
13) The Things You Say (Dirty South Remix)-Cicada
14) Rock On (Mondo Remix)-DJ tom
15) let it go (radio edit)-Dirty South

0 comments: