16.9.08

water sports

I LOVE WAKEBOARDING .. it is simply my thing, being on the water, and having all the time i need to learn each step, between me, myself, and i, and not have a coach giving me orders. This picture (above) was taken the summer of 2007, and since then, i got much better. Looking back at those pictures however got me thinking, how come the only majorly practiced sports in kuwait are things like football? We have a great resource, the sea. My getaway in kuwait is getting in my boat with some friends and having a blast, because other than that, i will only be up to no good sitting at home getting fatter by the second. 
i would like to make this official, i would give lessons to whoever is interested in the sports, I'm thinking of opening up a business, call it, water sports. My speciality is (sailing, kiteboarding, wakeboarding, waterskiing, mono-skiing) . i would increase my fleet, from currently having one boat, to maybe 3. And little by little we would get new things to Kuwait, like parasailing, and so on. however, i would like to get some input and insight to whether there's anyone at all interested in watersport and cannot get access?

0 comments: